Monday, September 09, 2013

Hot Time In The Old Town Tonight

Looks like the folks at Coca Cola are rolling out a new offering for the good folks in Japan. A self heating can of Canada Dry Ginger Ale. That's certainly strange, but I must say that I'd certainly be game to give it a try. The self heating can is the coolest feature, to my mind and a tech I'd like to see adopted in many other areas. Dr Pepper, (if I drank it anymore since they dissolved Dublin Dr Pepper) would be a great choice for a self heating can. Here's hoping that this Ginger Ale makes its way to a local Japanese store in my area!


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Coca Cola Lover said...

I've been to Japan many times but never heard of a self-heating can. Actually this would be perfect for the thousands of coffee dispensers I've seen around Tokyo. Just don't heat my Coke! Coca Cola Coupons

2:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Michael!
My name is Carie and I’m with The Alderman Group that is representing an awesome TN based soda called Pure Sodaworks in Chattanooga. The soda itself focuses on having natural ingredients that not only can be pronounced, but that people actually know! I read that you’re a super fan of Root Beers, and I was hoping that you’d give ours a try(Along with maybe a few different flavors!)! I really did that you not only review, but talk about soda pop related news. Pure Sodaworks has some great history, so I’m super excited to be able to pitch this to you.

I’d love to send you a sample of a few of our unique flavors, if you'd like to taste the yumminess for yourself and consider doing a review!

Thanks so much for your time!
Carie Varner
carievarner@thealdermangroup.net
http://puresodaworks.com
https://www.facebook.com/PureSodaworks

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home