Sunday, March 27, 2016

Two New Canned Offerings From Pepsi

The folks at PepsiCo are coming out with two new offerings in the premium market. 1893 Cola offers all natural ingredients and comes in two flavours, Cola and Ginger. They are certainly taking advantage of the changing tastes of their target audience and have a good leg up on their competition in this arena. I'm looking forward to trying these out when they hit my area. While I might prefer a nice glass bottle, it cannot be denied that cans have a place. This will be a new experience, I can't think of any premium Soda's that come in cans off the top of my head. Way to go PepsiCo!

For more on this offering from Pepsi read the rest.


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Big Blue's Driver said...

Hello - I am working on a soda pop launch and would love to send you some samples - can you let me know where to send them? brettvanemst@gmail.com

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home